Maintenance Technician III
Holly Spring Meadows
Location: Forestville, MD
Management Division: KETTLER MANAGEMENT INC.
KETTLER, Washingtons leading Property Management Company and recent winner of the NAHB Pillars of the Industry Award for Property Management Company of the Year, has a Maintenance Technician III opening at Holly Spring Meadows. This is an exciting opportunity for a skilled maintenance technician to join a locally owned and managed organization with substantial potential for career growth.
Brief Description: The Maintenance Technician III, under the direction of the Service Manager, is responsible for general maintenance, repairs in apartments and buildings, maintaining curb appeal and quality of apartment homes, and responding to service request of residents.
Job Duties (include but are not limited to):
- Participating in all maintenance projects and after-hours emergency work
- Performing general repair of property grounds, apartments, and building exteriors
- Supporting the Service Manager with budgets and other administrative tasks
- Troubleshooting appliances and other technical issues
- 3 plus years of maintenance experience or valid training
- CFC Universal Certification required
- Mastery of appliance, electrical and plumbing repair
- Strong understanding of HVAC repair
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
KETTLER offers a competitive salary with bonus incentives based on individual as well as property performance. In addition, a comprehensive benefits package is offered to all full-time employees with medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid vacation and sick leave and rental discounts at company properties. Reimbursement is offered to KETTLER employees for Trade School or Certification classes. Free parking is also provided at each work location.~cb~