KETTLER has created award-winning neighborhoods that stand the test of time. With the future in mind, KETTLER locates communities near transportation hubs and commercial centers to provide businesses and residents convenience and accessibility. Superlative amenities such as public parks, town squares, designer golf courses, social and athletic clubs, and business centers bring a variety of recreational and leisure pursuits close to home. Year after year, KETTLER communities report rapidly growing volume and solid appreciation.
KETTLER's Community Development experience includes:
- Entitled, designed, developed and/or engineered land for more than 20 million square feet of commercial space
- Delivered 5 million square feet of commercial space to date
- Largest developer of planned communities and residential lots in the Washington Metropolitan Area
- Entitled, designed, engineered and/or developed more than 46,000 residential lots in 25 projects
- Developed eight championship golf courses with renowned designers such as Jack Nicklaus & Tom Fazio