Do I have to Register with VendorShield?
Yes, any vendor performing work on a KETTLER project or property must qualify and be approved through Yardi VendorShield.
How much does it cost to register with VendorShield?
The annual cost of VendorShield is $110.00. VendorShield searches government watch lists, national and location business verification and credentialing data, and serves as the collection and audit point for insurance data and compliance.
Am I required to submit invoices electronically through Yardi VendorCafe?
Yes, submission of electric invoice through the VendorCafe portal is a requirement of all KETTLER vendors.
What is VendorCafe?
VendorCafe benefits to Vendor:
- Provides cost-efficient, secure and effective ways to process and manage business with KETTLER online
- Includes real-time information on all aspects of business, including compliance status and invoice management
- Eliminates printing of paper invoices, postage costs and time spent correcting errors.
- Provides real-time invoice and payment transparency.
- Office a mobile solution without the need for an app, works on tablets and smartphones.
- Efficiently transfers address, contact, email address information to KETTLER vendor and accounting systems.